1. Ting KC, Lee TL, Li WY, Chang CF, Chu PY, Wang YF, Tai SK. Perineural invasion/lymphovascular invasion double positive predicts distant metastasis and poor survival in T3–4 oral squamous cell carcinoma. Scientific Reports 2021, 11(1):19770.
2. Ting KC, Tu TY. The application of a 70° endoscope in performing transcanal middle ear surgery. Journal of the Chinese Medical Association. 2021;84(3):309-313.
3. Ting KC, Wang GS. Paradoxical Reaction in the Treatment of Scrofula. The New England Journal of Medicine 2020 Oct 29;383(18):1767.
4. Ting KC, Wang WH, Kuan EC, Lin YY, Lan MY. Bilateral Smell Preservation is Routinely Possible following Endoscopic Endonasal Approach for Sellar/Suprasellar Lesions. Journal of Neurological Surgery Part B-Skull base 2021; 82(04): 410-416.
5. 丁冠中、蕭安穗。人工電子耳在老年人的應用。臨床醫學2017; 80:379-81
1. Ting KC, Wang WH, Lan MY. Olfactory outcome after EEA for sellar lesions. The 105th Annual Meeting of Taiwan Otolaryngology Society, November 2018.
2. Ting KC, Yeh CF, Tai SK. Pretreatment pain predicts perineural invasion in oral squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study. The 101st Annual Meeting of Taiwan Otolaryngology Society, November 2016.
3. Ting KC, Chu CH, Wang MC, Shiao AS. Minimally traumatic stapes surgery for Otosclerosis. The 99th Annual Meeting of Taiwan Otolaryngology Society, November 2015.
4. Ting KC, Wang LM, Kao YC, Wu YT, Wang YF. Efficacy of voice therapy in the initial management of benign vocal fold lesions. The 97th Annual Meeting of Taiwan Otolaryngology Society, November 2014.
5. Ting KC, Chu CH. Poorly differentiated carcinoma arising from a chronic draining ear – case report. The 96th Annual Meeting of Taiwan Otolaryngology Society, May 2014.